Sunday 17 March 2013

ERROR - That Is Not The Correct Shade For This Client (Part 1)

As the days passed, I watched my foundation get lesser and lesser.  I had to buy a replacement ASAP but I continued to delay completing that task.

You see, I was using Ben Nye foundation which is not sold in Barbados, and I was not enthusiastic about buying another brand.  Buying another brand required a make-up consultation with a sales rep so that I would know which shade to purchase.

Unfortunately for me, in all of my years of buying make-up I have never received an accurate recommendation from make-up sales reps, who ironically enough, were selling internationally acclaimed, high end brands. I was forced to conclude that they clearly don't have a clue about what they are doing - maybe they need to be trained or maybe they just don't care.

As a result, the only person that I trust to apply my make-up or recommend products to me is myself.  I would love to rely on someone else but I have yet to find someone who will rise to that occasion.

The time had now come when I could delay no longer.




To be continued...  Click here for Part 2


"...because your make-up should always BE (Blend and Enhance)." - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment