Sunday 27 April 2014

A Different Way To Use Your Brow Pencil

Using the angle brush technique to fill my brows was working out quite well, it was the long sought after answer to my 'brow prayers'.

When I had used all of the product that was in the napkin, I started swiping my angle brush on the point of the brow pencil.  I would roll it out to approx 1/2" long to give me adequate swipe room.  Would you believe that the point broke off after a few days?  I really was not expecting that to happen, I think I was applying to much pressure with the brush.  Oh dear, what was I to do now?

I decided to place the broken point in a small container and flatten it with the handle of my angle brush to stop it from rolling around.  It worked like a dream.


Face - Iman Oil Blotting Powder, Brows - Milani Eye Pencil, Lips - Arista Purple Rain


I don't know why I didn't think of doing this before; I plan to continue to do this with my brow pencils until I find a better option.

So if you are like me and could never find a brow powder/cream/gel in a shade that matches your eyebrows, but you have a brow pencil, you can try this easy alternative and see how it works for you.

"...because your make-up should always enhance." - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment