Sunday 2 March 2014

A 'New' Way To Get Rid of Whiteheads

I still can't believe that I used all of my Beauty Formulas Pore Strips before I could get to the store to buy more. How did this even happen? I usually make sure that I am well stocked because these pesky whiteheads keep coming back.

What could I do?  How was I going to get rid of the whiteheads on my nose?

I searched the internet and found some DIY masks but I did not have all of the required ingredients.  One thing I did notice was that salicylic acid was mentioned in most of the articles that I found.  I did have a St. Ives Facial Scrub that contained that ingredient; I wondered what would happen if I used that as a mask.




I applied it to my nose and chin and left in on for 5 minutes.  I washed it off and wiped the area clean with a damp cotton ball.  Can you believe that the whiteheads were gone?  This product gave me the same results as pore strips and it was much cheaper.  I used it a few times to make sure that it was really working and I got the same results each time.

 I also tried a scrub by Biore, and that worked also.


Why was I now discovering this?  Why wasn't this additional benefit highlighted on the products' labels? I still can't believe that this solution was right in front of me for all of these years.  Now that I have 'discovered' it; pore strips will be a thing of the past for me.

Click here to find out why I don't recommend that anyone use Bodico Forehead and Chin Strips.

"...because your make-up should always enhance." - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment