Sunday 5 January 2014

Review - E.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set

I love E.l.f., they offer quality for a low price - talk about a steal of a deal.

All of the E.l.f. products and tools that I have tried (brushes, eyeshadowbrush shampoo) perform just as good or even better than some of the more expensive brands on the market.  Click here for my opinion of expensive makeup vs affordable makeup.  Is one really better or worse than the other?

I am impressed with their Mist & Set, it feels refreshing and it works.


Image Source http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/tools/accessories/makeup_mist_and_set




The first time I wore it I had to run errands all day in the hot sun which is the ultimate test for me.  I was so happy when I realised that my make-up survived.

I'll admit that sometimes I get carried away when I am spraying it on and I have to stop myself from wasting the product, it feels that good on my skin.

It is a welcome change from Graftobian Make-up Setting Spray and reminds me of Make-up Forever Mist & Fix.  Click here for my review of Graftobian Make-up Setting Spray and Make-up Forever Mist & Fix.

E.l.f. you never cease to impress me, I plan to try as many of your products as I can.


"...because your make-up should always BE (Blend and Enhance)." - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment