Wednesday 1 January 2014

NYX Pecan Blush Y U No...?

Image Source http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-24-powder-blush.aspx


I'm not happy with my NYX Pecan Blush; at least not yet.

I love to see a cheek highlight, it makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.  I bought NYX Pecan Blush to create that effect, but so far no good.

After applying multiple layers before it shows on my skin tone, I then have to brush, and brush, AND BRUSH because it does not blend into my skin - it just sits there sticking out like a sore thumb.  All of that brushing makes it look a bit better, but I still do not get the desired effect.  It is so unlike my Sleek Blush By 3 Pink Sprint which applies like a dream.

I've used my angled blush brush, and lately I've been using my Eco Tools Custom Coverage Buffing Brush but the results are the same.

I am now in 'Make-up Problem Solver Mode' and my mind is working overtime trying to find a solution.  A few options have popped into my thoughts and I plan to try them all because I refuse to let my money and product go to waste.

I shall not rest until I get my NYX Pecan Blush to work the way it is supposed to.  Stay tuned...

"...because your make-up should always BE (Blend and Enhance)." - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment