Friday 1 November 2013

Mini Haul - MAC Technique 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed MAC Technique and was now faced with a very tough decision.  Which products should I choose when redeeming the MAC Technique fee?

I wanted all the help that I could get, so I asked Lucinda Robinson(who is a MAC addict) of Moden Make-up  for some recommendations and I also checked MAC's website to familiarise myself with their product range. 

Armed with this information I went to the MAC store at Limegrove because it's opening hours were more convenient for me.  As I walked through the door I was instantly overwhelmed with all of products on display.

Here is what I eventually decided on, and yes I spent more than I had planned to, which always seems to happen when MAC shopping:







1) Mineralize Charge Water Moisture Eye Cream - I'm hoping it solves my my dark, under-eye issue.

2) Fix+ - I fell in love with the way it sprays on so evenly and easily.  I want to see if it improves the application and look of my make-up.

3) 'Fashion Boost' Pro Longwear Lip Pencil - I was impressed with how easily this applied and also how vibrant the colour was.  I love that it can be worn alone as a lipstain or under lipstick to line to lips.


I really wished I could have gotten the Lip Conditioner. It was only after I left the store  that I realised how soft the area that I tested it on was, compared to the rest of my hand.  Rest assured that it shall remain on my Wishlist.

Well I'm all 'MAC'd Out' for now,  stay tuned for the reviews of the products.

"...because your make-up should always BE (Blend and Enhance)." - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment