Thursday 21 November 2013

Don't Dew Me

I prefer a matte finish for my make-up.  So even though I love my Sleek BB Cream,  I had to find a way to tone down it's dewy finish.

Initially I tried using my Iman Luxury Pressed Powder after applying the Sleek BB Cream, but the results did not last very long.

Next I applied NYX Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer before applying the Sleek BB Cream, and I applied the Iman Powder last, still not enough.

I decided to mist my face with Graftobian Make-up Setting Spray after applying the Iman Powder and I knew I had hit the jackpot.  This gave me a noticeable and lasting result.

I wondered how my recently purchased MAC Fix+ would fare, so I misted my face with it after applying the Sleek BB Cream and again after applying the Iman Powder.  I then misted my face with the Graftobian Make-up Setting Spray and this combination also gave a noticeable and lasting result..

I had to so how MAC Fix+ would perform without the Graftobian Make-up Setting Spray. The results were also noticeable and lasting, but the Graftobian Make-up Setting Spray was the clear champion of this battle.



Here's the winning combination:

Step 1 Primer
Step 2  BB Cream
Step 3 Finishing Spray
Step 4 Powder
Step 5 Finishing Spray
Step 6 Setting Spray

(If you don't have both Finishing Spray and Setting Spray you would just skip the relevant Steps i.e 3 and 5, OR 6)







Results may vary according to skin type and product type, so be sure to use the correct products for your skin type to get the best results, because each skin type has different needs.  Most product labels specify which skin type they are for, so choosing the right ones shouldn't be too difficult.






"...because your make-up should always BE (Blend and Enhance)." - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment