Friday 9 August 2013

Swatch Me - Hoochie OCC Lip Tar

I remember my reaction when I first heard about OCC Lip Tars.  I was very confused as visions of lips covered in asphalt danced through my mind. Thankfully I was totally wrong.

If you are unfamiliar with this product; you can find out more about this breakthrough in the Make-Up Industry.

Presenting 'Hoochie' (I'm not a fan of the name)-


What do I love about it? - It is VERY pigmented and a little bit goes a long way.

What don't I like about it? - The product separates in the tube, but a quick shake solves this.



Depending on my outfit and the occasion, I sometimes wear a coloured gloss over it.


I bought the Lip Tars here in Barbados from Dee Blackett/Essential Trends.  (I also bought my Sleek BB Cream and Sleek Blush by 3 from her, see the swatch and review for them here) and  I won Meta in a Lip Factory Inc giveaway.

Next on the 'Swatch List' are OCC Lip Tar Stalker and OCC Lip Tar Stained Gloss in Meta.  See Stalker and meet Meta.


"...because your make-up should always BE (Blend and Enhance)." - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment