After it dawned on me that my lips might be having an allergic reaction to lipstick ( CLICK HERE to read about that 'aha' moment), I decided to throw away my personal lip products that I was holding on to that had expired.
Yes, you read correctly, expired. Sadly, make-up does not last forever, but after you have spent so much money on your make-up, it seems like such a waste to get rid of it. Especially when the majority of the product has not been used (to get the make-up expiration times CLICK HERE ). I had decided to keep using them because they still smelt and looked the same.
Believe me when I tell you that this was not an immediate decision, I thought long and hard about this. I removed the products from the shelf but I couldn't bring myself to just throw them in the garbage. They were all excellent products so this post is a brief tribute to them.
- Arista Lipstick - Purple Rain (View Swatch
- Bath & Body Works Liplicious Lipgloss - Cotton Candy
- OCC Lip Tar - Hoochie (View Swatch to see the swatch)
- NYX Lipsmacking Colours - Hero (View Swatch)
- L.A. Colors Moisturizing Lipgloss - Blazing Violet (View Swatch)
- NYX Lipgloss - African Queen (View Swatch )
- Makeup Forever Lip Gloss
This is why I wish there were more mini-sized products - CLICK HERE to read about that. I would definitely feel much better about tossing a mini product.
"...because your make-up should always enhance." - Nakita Squires