Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Secret To Longer Lashes

It seems as though I was absent the day that eyelashes were given out.  Why would I say such a thing? It's quite simple really, my top eyelashes are short and I barely have any bottom eyelashes.  You guessed it - mascara is one of my best friends

So when three lovely young ladies (Danielle, Liana and Daneisha) visited my display at the Jabez House Fundraiser,  and shared their secret to longer lashes with me, I knew that I had to give it a try.  They told me that applying virgin olive oil or castor oil to their lashes before going to bed has worked wonders for their lashes.

Of course I had to do some research first before I plunged in, and once my doubts were satisfied, there was no stopping me.  I started applying virgin olive oil to my eyelashes from root to tip on 25th May 2013 and I noticed an improvement from the next day - I kid you not.  It was as though my lashes had been thirsty for this nourishment.



After 3.5 weeks:

  1. My lashes now have a curve and point upwards
  2. My eyelash curler now has something to curl
  3. I only have to use 1 coat of mascara instead of 4



I can't guarantee that you will get the same results, but I do know that many women have tried it and are raving about the results.

If only I would remember to do this every night, I know that my results would be even better.

See you next Wednesday.

"...because your make-up should always BE (Blend and Enhance)." - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment