Wednesday 12 June 2013

Make-up Bright & Beautiful



This look is called Tropical Paradise and was inspired by the bright colours of Spring 2013.

When I started applying the make-up I had no idea what the finished look would be.  My artistic juices were flowing and I just made it up as I went along (pun not intended lol).  Click here to see the before shots, yes it's me without any make-up on.

I started with pink eyeshadow and added other colours to compliment it. I always feel like the great Picasso or Michelangelo whenever I create masterpieces on my human canvas.

To say that I was very, very, very pleased with the final result is an understatement.

It's such a shame that I had to remove the make-up and go straight to bed after taking the photos.  Make-up like this deserves a hot outfit and a night out on the town.

"...because your make-up should always BE (Blend and Enhance)." - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment