Wednesday 9 October 2013

UPDATED - Sam Fine Is Coming to Barbados!!!!!!

Sam Fine Postponed

I just found out that the organizers of the Caribbean Work Life Balance Trade Show
have postponed the event at until March 29-30, 2014.


The excitement that I was feeling this morning has been replace by HUGE disappointment.  

 Nakita
9th October 2013
@6:27pm

***********************************************************************************

I am so excited.

Sam Fine, top celebrity make-up artist, will be one of the speakers at Work Life Balance Trade Show   .


WHEN? October 12th 2013 at 12:00noon - 2:00pm

WHERE? Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre, Barbados 

I remember just a few months ago I saw a photo of him posing with blogger ScandalousBeauty, and wishing that someday I would meet him too.

Even if I don't get to pose with him, nor have a conversation with him, just to be in the same room with him is enough for me.

I will be there, will you?

Did I mention how I excited I am?


"...because your make-up should always BE (Blend and Enhance)." - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment