Friday 13 September 2013

Say Goodbye to Eye-shadow Fallout


Image Source www.fromupnorth.com/inspiration-gallery-130-photography/

It seems as though eye-shadow fallout is here to stay.  

Sometimes no matter how careful we are when applying eye-shadow; it will put in an appearance with some eye-shadow dust here or specks of glitter there.

In my post Nightmare on Make-up Street - Eye-shadow Fallout; I shared what I call the Dip Tap Apply (D.T.A) method and some other useful tips.  Since then, I found this Beautylish article Four Ways to Deal with Makeup Fallout which contains some helpful information, both written and visual.

Here's my review of the article:

The Targeted Eye Remover Swabs and the Anna Sui Makeup Remover Penn would be useful  when you have to go a function directly after work, and you want to change your eye-shadow look.

The Makeup Wipes would be useful if you wanted to remove all of your makeup and reapply it.

I would love to try the Spark-L Duster, it sounds like a great product.

I would never use Scotch Tape on my face, and I wouldn't advise you to either.  I use Medical Tape instead (thanks for that tip Moden Makeup), and it's fantastic for cleaning away glitter fallout and minor eye-shadow fallout.

So let's say goodbye to eye-shadow fallout -  the uninvited visitor when applying eye-shadow.

"...because your make-up should always BE (Blend and Enhance)." - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment