Wednesday 24 July 2013

Strip Eyelashes - Get the Wow Eyelashes You Crave!

This week has been all about eyelashes so far.  In case you missed it, click here for Monday's Facebook post  'Battle of the Maybelline Mascaras'.

Mascara is the traditional way of enhancing your natural eyelashes, but for those of you like me who have short natural eyelashes it may only make a subtle difference.

Today we are going to a whole new level with Strip Eyelashes.

Wow, what a noticeable difference! They give me the lovely lashes that I crave.





This is the Strip Eyelash that I used:



I only wear Strip Eyelashes for make-up contests but I have vowed to put them to the ultimate test someday and wear them for a special occasion.  I prefer Strip Eyelashes that look natural not the ones that look like thick, plastic doll lashes.

With enough practice Strip Eyelashes can be applied quickly and easily.  But if they don't form part of your regular make-up routine,  it  will require some time, effort and patience, but the end result makes it all worthwhile.

Have you ever worn Strip Eyelashes before, or any other type of Eyelash Extension?  What was your experience like?

"...because your make-up should always BE (Blend and Enhance)." - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment